You grew up believing that hard work, dedication and a little creativity could help you build a good life for you and your family. Throughout your lifetime, you’ve gained invaluable knowledge, skills and experiences. Now, you may be looking for options outside of traditional retirement, supplemental income and a way to fulfill what you’re truly passionate about.
Our Encore Entrepreneurship program is dedicated to assisting people aged 55 and better who want to explore business and self-employment opportunities with education, financing and networking tools designed to fit their needs.
- Business Consultations
- Intro to Starting a Small Business Class
- Loan options for start-up ventures and existing businesses
- Specialized technical assistance for the duration of the loans
- Streamlined access to entrepreneurial resources
- System of support from other southwest Minnesota entrepreneurs
- Confidence to help make the most of your business
Become a part of the fastest growing group of new business owners. Become an Encore Entrepreneur…where experience and passion come together. You can do this, let’s talk.