Designed to support the business of child care by providing capital and business education to those starting or expanding licensed child care (either home or center based) businesses in southwest Minnesota.
Eligibility and Use of Funds
- • Loans up to $15,000 are available.
- • Businesses must be located within Southwest Initiative Foundation’s service area, which includes the 18 counties of southwest Minnesota. In addition, this loan program receives specific funding to serve Benton, Carver, Sherburne, Stearns and Wright counties.
- Technical assistance is provided during the life of the loan through our partnership with First Children’s Finance
• Loan funds may be used for the following:
- o Start-up or expansion expenses
- o Code requirements
- o Repairs, renovations or upgrades
- o Educational toys and materials
- o Playground equipment
- o Curriculum
- o Licensing
• Loan Terms:
- 5% fixed interest rate
- Up to four-year term
- Loan security is dependent on available collateral
Contact Jackie at 800-594-9480, 320-587-4848 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.